HexaTraction: Light, thin and doesn't absorb water
Second post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "Light, thin and doesn't absorb water".
The net weight of a full kit of HexaTraction RSPro® is about 115 grams, 4 ounces. The same as medium tomato, a small box of paperclips and a dinner fork or teaspoon.
Does it weight less than a layer of your preferred wax, probably not. The weight of a correctly applied layer of wax should be more or less the same.
Does it weight less than a front foot surf pad? Hell Yes!!!. Pads are comfy (well, some of them), but they weigh a lot. Not to mention the standard ones that soak water and end up weighing a ton.
But the application of HexaTraction RSPro® with the biggest weight saving is SUP boards. Having a layer of HexaTraction instead of a pad will save you valuable grams, even kilograms!!!. Imagine the weight reduction potential on a SUP high performance race board.
HexaTraction RSPro® is also thin, really thin, so you never stumble like on a thin pad.
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Don't lose time waxing. Go to the water.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from impacts. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders is using it (for the moment).