HexaTraction: Super-easy to install modular configuration
Fourth post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "Super-easy to install modular configuration"
Wax is easy to install, only problem with installation is you have to do it every single time you go to the water. But pads, pads can be a nightmare if you need to trim them to fit your board.
At the same time, pads are bulky and transporting them all over the world is a mess with big monetary and carbon footprint costs for you and for the planet you and your family live.
This is why we ended but with a modular configuration, made of hexagons so you can build and cover the exact area you need. No more, no less.
You can even trim the hexagons, but we decided to also provide you with 4 half hexagons so you don't need to do anything. Just easy installation with water for a perfect finish.
Watch the video:
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Don't lose time waxing. Go to the water.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).