HexaTraction: UV protecting and waterproofing board deck
Sixth post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck"
Ultraviolet rays (UV rays) are one of the worst enemies of any board. Apart from melting the wax, they can degrade the surfboard and can cause delimitation. Add also that horrible yellowing effect that makes your board look old.
We also had to protect the HexaTraction RSPro® from UV rays, and by doing it, we're building a shield, a protection for all the area where it sits. That is: your lovely board.
On top of that, we also protect your board from it's second worst enemy: saltwater. By using a high tech adhesive, we're waterproofing the area, making sure no saltwater (which is highly corrosive) is in contact with your board, even if it has any ding. Otherwise saltwater will end up eating the foam inside your board.
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Don't lose time waxing. Go to the water.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).