Tenth post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "Added Benefits"
You rush to the beach after a long day at the office for a quick surf. What do you want to do once at the sand?
A: Wax the board
B: Hurry to the water to enjoy surfing
If you chose A, HexaTraction RSPro® is not for you. It's made or those who don't want to lose any time waxing, for those who prefer to spend their time surfing.
Don't lose time waxing, go to the beach.
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).