Eleventh post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "Some drawbacks"
We explained to you one by one the 10 main benefits of the HexaTraction RSPro®, but as you know, nothing is perfect. Not yet. We're sure some of you will find some ... "yes but" drawbacks, so we anticipated and listed some of them:
Like that strawberry,banana or coconut scent of the recently layered wax?. Ummm we're sorry but we can't give you that with the HexaTraction RSPro®. Not at least for the moment. But do not underestimate us ;-)
You're heavy, or take off on heavy drops, or both, and you're worried about heel dents?. We won't deny, a pad would protect better your board from heel dents. Maybe not protecting, but you won't see the damage you're doing.
Do you think the HexaTraction RSPro® is way more expensive than waxing the board?. At least as an upfront investment, certainly is, considering how much wax do you need is not such a difference.
No pro rider using it?. Yes, you're right, no pro-rider is publicly riding it. Publicly (some secrets here), but if you really need that confidence booster, we'll make it happen. Be sure about it. Just ask who would you want on the #teamRSPro
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).