NEW Product: Front Deck Grip Hexa
After the launch of the cork Front Deck Grip a year and a half ago, we always wanted to increase the application possibilities of sustainable grip and traction solutions, so we asked ourselves: What would happen if the Front Deck Grip and the HexaTraction had sex without protection?
Welcome to the Front Deck Grip Hexa:
The sustainability and board feeling of the thin cork pad with the broader application possibilities of the HexaTraction hexagonal pieces.
And making it to work as the best and most sustainable front foot traction pad for surf, kite, wake and SUP surfboards:
Ditch wax. We can help making a better, more sustainable surf experience.
- Super thin for a better board feeling
- Sustainable and energy efficient material.
- Extremely light and non-aggressive to your skin.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Easy to install modular configuration.
- Shape match with HexaTraction completing a full wax-free board.
- Works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood and foam).
- Cork honeycomb shaped cells with excellent impact absorption and heat protection properties.
- Design & manufacturing in Barcelona.
- 1 kit (box) is composed by 12 full hexagons and 3 half hexagons of 16cm (6.3”) and a star shaped installation template.
- 1mm thickness.
- Net weight: 185 grams (6.5 ounces)
- Made from cork
- Identical shape of HexaTraction for a perfect match
- Identical shape angles with Front Deck Grip for a perfect match