Tail Grip Arrow | Installation
We started installing some cool products on RSPro surfboard #2 and what about the new Tail Grip Arrow as a starter?
TIPS for a perfect installation:
1. Always start by throughly clean the board deck with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrial cleaners.
2. Before starting, arrange traction layout.
3. Use the stringer or mark the center of the board with a pencil.
4. Start with the kick parts. Peel off the adhesive backing on one end and start applying, making sure it’s aligned with the center of the board.
5. Then the first and second rows.
6. Apply pressure on all the edges and all around the pad.
7. Wait for some hours to let the glue cure and go surf 🏄♂️ 🏄♀️ 🤙🏼