Third post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "No melting, no hassle, no contamination, no residues".
Had a wonderful early morning wave session at your local. Left handers were peeling perfectly today. No drop of water was out of place. Dream session. On the way home you have to stop to buy some stuff for home and you park under the sun. Arrive home, pick the board and ... OMG, what a mess!. Wax is all over your car trunk, and on your wetsuit and board bag, and ...
Familiar with that?. Me too.
Forget about that mess of melted wax with the HexaTraction RSPro® board&grip.
No wax, no melt.
No wax melting, no hassle.
No wax, no contamination.
No wax, no residues.
Of the six billion bars of surf wax purchased annually worldwide, most contain a blend of ingredients that are non-biodegradable, non-sustainable, non-renewable, synthetic, toxic or genetically modified.
Yes, HexaTraction RSPro® is also made of petroleum derivates, but as you can use, and use and reuse it, the environmental impact is greatly reduced.
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Don't lose time waxing. Go to the water.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).