HexaTraction: Design and manufacturing in Barcelona
Ninth post explaining one by one the multiple benefits, and some drawbacks of the HexaTraction RSPro® board grip&traction.
On this one "Design and manufacturing in Barcelona"
We're born in Barcelona, we were raised in Barcelona, we studied in Barcelona and we live in Barcelona, so you can imagine we're proud to be able to design and manufacture all RSPro® products in Barcelona.
Barcelona is not an ocean oriented city. We lack that ocean culture other cities of the world have, but it's a multicultural city with great weather all year long, an excellent location and a great source of inspiration and great design.
Barcelona was declared by "Industry week" as one of the world's twelve most successful manufacturing cities . It has emerged as the Mediterranean's most important trading and shipping route centre, with a striking range of industry from the heaviest and lowest tech to the lightest and highest tech. It stands out from the rest, simply because it is best at developing, making, marketing, moving and managing products.
We're great ambassadors of the re-industrialization of Europe, and by not having to produce far east, we contribute to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Temperature independent grip & traction.
- Light, thin, and doesn't absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- Super-easy to install modular configuration.
- Clear, translucent, so it doesn't cover your board graphics.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
- Don't lose time waxing. Go to the water.
- Forget about strawberry, banana or coconut scent. Pads protect better the board deck from heel dents. Bigger upfront investment on surfboards. No pro-riders are using it (for the moment).